Sunday, December 12, 2010

President Jakaya Kikwete launches his book

Looks like the President of the Tanzania wants to go all Bush Memoir on us...

President Jakaya M. Kikwete with the Author of the booProffessor Julius Nyang'oro, and The first Lady Mrs. Salma Kikwete.
Ps. okay this is out of context but I love what the first lady is wearing! 
With this new book out...about his life im guessing, written by Proffesor Julius Nyang'oro
It has Swahili and English version. I would love to read this book, I mean among all the presidents we've had (all 4 four of them) I think this one's life in power caused the most controversy and is most marketable (buhaha!)and I would love to read it.But the cost pinches..Its Tshs 25,000 ouch...but we'll see what we can do, we can squeeze that out of me soon...I think its a must read, coz sometimes I wonder whats going in his mind when he says some things... Like My Favorite quote 'Sihitaji Kura Za Wafanyakazi' Frustration I guess. 
Professor Nyangoro speaks at the launching, saying the main reasons he was inspired to write this book is that there no books about our leaders (Very true) except Nyerere  and that President Kikwete's Life would sell like crazy 
Snapped at the function was the Presidents Family, showing support, I wonder if we get to view his life to that extent..in this book ..family,his 'honest' views and ish...should be getting this one soon
 



No comments:

Post a Comment