Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Samantha Mumba is Planning a Comeback in 2011



The last time I heard about her was..sadly,was 8 years ago...in 2002..when she had that song Baby Come on Over and I'm right here..Couldnt stop dancing to em I swear...and I used to think I danced to them so well in my bedroom mirror with my hairbrush...memores of early 2000's..When I had no boobs and hated boys..almost a decade now.. She's planning a comeback! I'm happy, I think she can do it, I always thought she was different from the other artists out there. 
ps The 27 year old star,just launched her new Easilocks hair extensions for Ebano hair salon in Ireland 
She told Herald
She's scared to flop likeNadine Coyle, whose debut solo album failed to hit the right note with music fans...

It is daunting, 100pc -- because it's a reflection of you and it falls all on you and I remember the stress of that very well.I really wasn't consider-ing it,I thought I was done with it but just in the last few weeks, I've had some really interesting opportunities come up, so I don't know.

I'm going to revisit that in the New Year and see what happens, but it's kind of sounding good. I wasn't expecting that - that's not where I've been focused.I'm going to revisit that in the New Year and see what happens, but it's kind of sounding good. I wasn't expecting that - that's not where I've been focused.
That her Future Lies In America where she feel settle and not in Ireland
It is tough, but everywhere is tough and I feel like I've done most of what i can do here and there just isn't enough choice and variety. It is a tough industry but it you do the work, hopefully it will pay off.
Happily loved up (soo not my word) with American policeman Torray Scales (27), who she has been dating for the past three years.He's working this week so he's following me over next week, so that will be nice. It will be exciting to spend Christmas with him in Ireland
I'd like to see her strike back in the music world,as in really.
ps.Merry Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment