Tuesday, December 28, 2010

50 cent is still a Hustler

I guess its true, once a hustler ..always a hustler..
Tweety  Fifty Cent Shovels snow from his neighbours' driveways for $100
When The work got a bit tough, he hired 3 kids for $30 an hour to help out..

He Tweeted
“I’m going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I’m charging more if they want to take pictures.”
“I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody ill make a grand moving snow today. Lol”
“I got 4 people on one street to agree to my fee after they saw the first job I did. Now I’m looking for employees.”
“I’m paying 30 dollars and hour I only want 3 workers that 90 dollars and hour but I think we can do all 4 in a hour in a half. Lol”
“This snow moving business is just to see if laws apply to every business. After the first job I got 4 more now I have 3 kids I hired.”
“One is a cute kid he has on a snow suit. So I’m sending him to ring the door bell to ask if we can shovel there snow. Lol”




I once said I think more businesslike nowadays, Everything I see i think $$ and how to turn it to $$ ..We can say the same for Tweety...

No comments:

Post a Comment