Monday, December 27, 2010

When in DAr

Mark M.L. Kwikker
I was supposed to make  this post a while ago but I didnt exactly have a great collection...sadly a post i was to make in Summer turns up in winter, My apologies!
The last time I was In Dar I noticed something, There were so many Car showrooms!Every Friggin corner!!...Every single  place I passed, was a showroom or had automatically turned into a showroom, one guy had a showroom in his backyard!I couldnt help stop by see whats cooking all over, to die for rides! No autotrader didnt pay me for this (smiley face :-). ...Spotting sports cars here and there is kind of my thing, then arguing what car it is , its latest model and its full speed,potential... Its a guy thing..sadly I either dont have a camera in place for a good picture or too shy to flash ....a few cars i loved spotted in the streets or in showrooms (photo credits Hot rides TZ)

I gotta say Im a sucka for sports cars,my heart stops at the sound of a Aston Matin and beats at the sound of F50 its a disease..... Completely Unnecessary...
Lambo Marcilego

Bentley continental

Chrysler 300 C...It looks like a Bentley....till you see a Bentley,
 They call this the Ghetoo Bentley

Rolls Royce Ghost

Aston Matin v12 db9.. thats Tanzanian hospitality right there..
i bet some kid already wrote NIOSHE at the back
Its Rides Like these That I would not mind being in a Foleni With
but instead....
These are the only rides I got to see in the Folenis on daily basis
Have Happy New Year Everyone!
From Guest Writer Mark L.M.Kwikker

No comments:

Post a Comment