Friday, December 17, 2010

Tanzanian Movie Stars Are Big In Rwanda!!

Tanzania’s film stars were a bit taken aback when they arrived in Rwanda and found out they were quite the big deal up there!...They had no clue they were that popular in the country.Steven Charles Kanumba, Vincent Kigosi, Aunt Ezekiel and JOhari jetted into the Rwanda were welcomed by massive fan crowds in a grande style  as they toured downtown Kigali on foot.

Amazing! Well for a fact Kanumba Movies are entertaining, I started watching Bongo films only recently and yeah they need a little work here and there but the Movie industry is one that takes decades to grow and they are really putting effort in it...I think I'd ask for an autograph if I met em too lol. And I'd be a little excited like (screaming) Omagad!!!! haha..lols


Business stood still in Rwanda that day....

No comments:

Post a Comment