Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fashion Spots to Check Out

Looking for Fashion spots to check out? African Fashion that...
What about 
VidaMahimbo


When I was young, I lived between fabrics and yarns: My mother was a well known fashion designer. She created fabrics employing traditional techniques. I was used to play below her feet: In such a way, I understood all the textiles secrets and other things also… In every traditional fabric, between patterns and colours, you can find shapes, symbols and very old stories. A map belonging to our culture that I never forgot. Those were my fairy tales and my toys. Today they are my emotional universe. Furthermore my mother worked with and for women. It was fantastic to hear them talking about life and see their fabrics become queen clothes. 
Today the bodies , in the fashion world, are ethereal and idealized but, in my mother’s world, they were real, soft and living , giving to the femininity a deeper meaning. I never forgot this lesson.  Go now www.vidamahimbo.com

Or Agnes And Lol for African Shopping experience..


Its www.agnesandlola.com
its an Independent online Shopping boutique, strictly African for my African wear Junkies out there.
When African Fashion Boutiques go online it means a lot to the hungry global market out there... I believe the western designers are making a run for their money as we speak, Ethnic African wear is really Breathtakingly beautiful! I believe its taking the fashion world by force and i just dont think it can go away and come back, in seasons like European Designs..no no..unless of course you think otherwise.


And of course My favorite. Asos Africa
You wont be disappointed trust me. 
And ultimate shopping experience leave you gawping...
I think more African designers should put effort in establishing online boutiques just as much as they do with Actual boutiques..
By The Way, one of My fave Designers who's just launched her new s/s 2011 collection has relaunched ..Im talking about Aya Morrison www.shopayamorrison.com


She says

Hey Fashionistas
Aya Morrison's Online Store has been Re-Launched so Check Us Out. Our all new S/S 2011 Collection is out and selling online starting today, DECEMBER 18TH 2010 atwww.shopayamorrison.com ... Just in time for Christmas as we promised. We have CRAZY Christmas deals in store for you!
Exclusively up for sale on our online store are our Christmas Specials: Buy a brand new Aya Signature Clutch Purse and get its matching belt as a gift set. Better yet, buy our everyday Sierra Bag and get a FREE Aya Morrison Coin Purse.

And...it gets even better! EARLY BIRDS still get an extra 10% off the entire store! How crazy is that? Remember, Aya Morrison pieces make the perfect gifts this special season so rush in for yours DECEMBER 18TH, 2010 and get a Christmas present for all your loved ones. Enter Discount code: AMXMAS10 at check out!
P.S.: INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WORLDWIDE BEGINS MONDAY DECEMBER 20TH, 2010
We wish you all a Merry Christmas :)


Before I forget, Shop Chichia Will ya, she's the  finest Tanzanian Label (according to me) Heck Chichias my prada anyday baebae
www.notjustalabel.com/chichialondon
Chichia’s trick is to find a balance between keeping things modern and fresh without being too trend driven, therefore making each piece timeless. Our aim is for the wearer to feel special and unique yet comfortable every time she is in a Chichia London piece.
Still Dont know what to get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment