Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank You For Visiting In 2010! See You in 2011

Hey Guys! 
The Year has Finally come to an end and I for one I'm rather Glad, Its been such a hectic year for me, Too much to do, too little time, my little head filled with worries of the future and the past, I'm just glad we have a new year ahead to look forward to start a fresh. I am excited about 2011, Lets hope its better than 2010.
So lets talk about the blog, So I get a handful of people telling me that they love certain sections of the blog, Like the gadget section and others love the Love and Relationships section which I never put much work into.. I'd love to say this blog is a collection of everything or at least the Everything I can get my hands on and 'the' everything that interests me. I write for fun,  I write coz I just wanna share what I see so i don't basically know what Anyone wants to see on Laprincessaworld or what anyone wants to read...If You see anything that needs improvement or that needs more attention Do tell me! I tend to lean on Fashion coz it interests me the most, I had a couple of guys who told me they'd love to see me gadget updates and More Men and Fashion, I didnt even know people looked at my silly Gadget updates but I'm glad they did tell me, I left it hanging for about 2 months totally forgetting about it, no one showed interest and I lost interest in it as well. Its a New year, so Do tell me What 'You' Would like to see for a change...I'd be thrilled to get your feedback, I don't get much feedback on specifics but when I do I get Rather Happy and I read each mail and I answer each question! Especially the ones on my Cbox, I don't have time to reply to each one but I'm glad You appreciate my posts, And To anyone of my friends or just anyone who told me 'Hey,  I really love your blog' Thank You soo much, It might've been just a sentence to you but it means the world to me that you love my world, Lets  make it better..And I Did Put a Straight From Tanzania Section which is sort of getting little attention, Please If You have a 'heads up' hot off hot news  just email Me, and I'll put it in that section I get a bit slow on Tanzanian Headlines while I do want all my readers to be connected with the international world and Home...(My home that is,Tzee)
And Well I've had a few additions and participation's from a few friends from the inner circle of my world. This is just a tinsy bitsy blog but we do what we can do to interest you. We wanna make it bigger and better for 2011 and tackle bigger issues,talk about bigger fashion, give my honest opinion on burning matters and hear yours and make sense. I dont just wanna be a fashion blogger or a celeb blogger, I sort of want a voice with my blog. I would really Appreciate all of your feedback and honest opinions and participation, don't sugarcoat anything for I'm an honest critic too,who delivers my opinions Dry with no wine at all. I wanna hear your views and Ideas...Do write to me ..Its a Fresh year 2011...What Do You wanna See On La PRincessa World? 
Have the Happiest New Year! Stay safe...
Good Day!
Keep Coming! Thanx For your Support!

No comments:

Post a Comment