Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Angela Bondo Talk show

The Angela Bondo Show is everywhere and just about everybody is talking about it!..Got Me a little excited about the show...
I think The whole hype of labelling her the  Tanzanian Oprah is a *bit much* lols ..considering its just her first show/season/episode..I say we watch. Though I am eager to know the direction of the show.I haven't got a decent episode to watch..someone please tell we'll get em clips on youtube or something, sorta looking forward to that. Launched early this month I believe. 
Kevin and His Fiance Elizabeth chatter with Angela Bondo
All Kevin's Naija Sistoz were in da hauz OOO
The First Guest was Kevin Chuwang Pam from Jhos, Nigeria, Big Brother 2009 winner and his Tanzanian fiancee  BBA 4 2009 Elizabeth Gupta.
I'm having high hopes for this show My decent eye on it. Besides, This is our first Talk show by an Audience...is it? I wonder Ifs it daily, Gosh Igot so many questions
The Audience From all Angles



Ps.I had no Idea Elizabeth Could sing/rap/do what she's doing in this video below... the whole her-Kev perfomance thingee..real cute

No comments:

Post a Comment