Thursday, December 9, 2010

Qatar's Hosts World Cup 2022

So Qatar is hosting the World cup 2022 despite the many critics... Im loving that FIFA is not being biased in their Decision.. First it was Africa now the Arabs, Dont forget how the America is  against the Arabs day in day out... I heard They werent so happy  when Qatar got picked, Ps.Did Pesident Obama really say that choosing Qata was a mistake?
 Qataris have been celebrating ever since the news was announced... I'm glad they put the Middle East on the sports Map.
I was watching on tv and MY gosh ..the hype!! First time in Middle East..i love how they cried ..emotional..i cried a bit myself...a little,then i got back to my cheesecake

But one thing I'd really keep a close eye on is inviting the west in so they need to accomodate for it.Get ready to see some major changes in society there. If the imams and government stay hard line, there will be international outrage every day of the cup as there will be millions of arrests and general anarchy on the streets. As if the fans wont drink, as if women fans will all wear bed sheets and stay in their hotels unless accompanied by a male relatives. I'm just eagers to see if they'll soften up their rules for the west or just let them be because they're foreigners.
Plus These Guys are building 12 hot shot stadiums....here are just a few.. They look neat!








Check out The spot produced to launch Qatar's bid to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
still I see a countable number of women in that commercial, anyway...I'm guessing it will be a blast..I mean, Qatar is really rich country, those Arabs got that sick money! 2022 is 12 yeas from now, Im hoping I will be in condition to go see it..

No comments:

Post a Comment