Tuesday, December 21, 2010

iLike:Liya Kebede

So I came across these beautiful Images of Liya Kebede (Ethiopia) and Waris Dirie( Somalia)  for H&M Holiday campaign 
And I sort of remembered I forgot something..Did I ever say that Liya got picked 7th Vogue Best Dressed List 2010?...Nah I dont think so..I only mentioned Blake Livley

Today iLike Ethiopian model Liya Kebede  who made Vogue’s coveted Best Dressed List alongside Blake Lively, Lady Gaga, Kate Moss, Sienna Milller, Jessica Biel, Angelina Jolie, Michelle Obama, Carey Mulligan, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Vogue named each fashionista a hip title and they named Liya their Conscious Chic.


Her best Looks in Events Pictured:  63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival / Time Gala 2010/  Costume Institute Gala Benefit/ 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards /
African Beauty Queen Indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment