Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Picture can say a Thousand words-Twitter War!!

The twitter war between Raz B and Chris Brown is getting a bit too much lols, got me laughn...
Chris Brown Tweeted this to Raz Under Captions...
Chris, u Soo bad, now EEertime I see this Video..I think Peter pan, this image is stuck in my head



RT @ @ I was minding my damn business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!!
Muhhahah! My Gad..I cant!!
I think My Fave Chris Brown tweet was :RAZBFACT: he can braid a niggaz hair with his toes!!!!! C'mon son
Raz Tweeted “You victimize victims, you’re a homophobe, you’re on the down low and a woman beater. Merry Christmasand thanks for showing everyone your true colors” tweeted Raz B. After Raz B’s twitter followers rised through the roof, Breezytweeted“Merry christmas. I just gave you 20 thousand more followers. You should’ve did this first instead of telling the world you got raped”. Are you entertained? Read on if you were not on twitter tonight.
When Raz B implied he ruined his own career, Breezy tweeted“When I need tips on how to demolish my career I’ll call ya! It’s funny how I’m nominated for 3 grammys off of a mixtape and you’re scrambling for change!” Then Raz B’s brother Ricky Romance started to attack Breezy. Then Breezy went back at Ricky Romance. Breezy’s producer Andre Merritt got dragged up in it and had his say after Raz B referred to him as Breezy’s lover. “I will beat your f*ckin ass putting my name in some shit!” Merritt angrily tweeted to Raz B. Then Omarion started giggling at his pal Breezy’s tweets and made several snide remarks. He was then attacked by Raz B’s brother for being “a bitch”. What a mess! And the argument is still happening after OVER TWO HOURS of insults. Raz B later went on to say that he is not a homosexual but was simplymolested and referred to Breezy as “Ike Turner”.
This is a bit much to wake up to one morning,m hearing they dominated the TTs....Too bad i was asleep.
Even Worse TMZ reports Raz's bro sent a Death Threat, Tho Raz B says hos brother does not represent him. 


Unbelievable! Gangstas practically checking themselves into jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment