Monday, December 27, 2010

My New Year Resolutions

I thought I'd rather give this one out a bit early, Been a naughty girl this year but things are about to change in 2011. Just a couple Of Things I promised myself to do.
I will try to figure out why I *really* need nine e-mail addresses.

I will learn what the song 'Aladji'  means.


I Will Wake up early eat a healthy breakfast, work out every single day.(no...really)

I will not make snap judgements, noble thought.(near impossible to execute)

I will not drink during the week (Oh Come On!)


I will stop saying," Ooh, that feels nice" whenever the security guys frisk me at airports or malls. 

I resolve not to see any serial or movie in which any dead character is brought back to life

I will stop wearing fake lashes , fake nails, fake hair... 
I  will stop using my fake french accent when I don't want to talk to strangers...especially the ones that whistle along the streets *annoying*  who leave saying 'AWww She's Congolese, doesn't speak English'

I will not record all of 'Ze Comedy' episodes to watch em back to back all over again in the middle of the night and laugh my jaws out..thin walls neighbours are complaining.

I will not sing in the shower... thin walls neighbours are complaining.


I resolve not to call any phone number of any TV contest or TV auction and say 'Hey Jack, bring toilet paper on your way  back' and scream push push....


I will be super-organized and chalk out a plan  and a list of things to do  every morning . And  I will follow that up with a list of the day's accomplishments every night. (Yeah After That I'll bring about world peace too)

I will learn a new sport (take note, Ping pong is not a sport)

I wont cry at sad romantic movies (wait till you see the notebook,girl)

I will think of a password other than "password" or "hello". (please don't hack my accounts)

I will be a ray of sunshine on Monday mornings, no crabby grumpy teeth grinding or humming (i Really wish this  was easy)

I will not kill time at the water cooler when escaping someone really annoying . sigh.

I will not tell the same story at every get together.

I won't worry so much.

I will cut my hair.

I will grow my hair.

I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....

I will read the manuals of everything I buy, at least 5 minutes before throwing them away

I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet.However, This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.

I will not hang around guys too much - they think you love them and that sucks.

I will not ring the stewards button on airplanes just to tell them that they're hot... I wont call the waiter to tell them that they're hot. I will not tell the ridiculously hot male nurse at the local hospital that I'm pretty sure I need to be admitted.

I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.

When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"

I will balance my checkbook. (on my nose).

Start buying lottery tickets 

I will always "check for paper" when leaving the restroom.

Cut down on exercise. Too much is bad for your health, it can even kill you.

I will spend less money on buying useless stuff like this new DVD Rewinder I had ordered for Christmas.

I will not leave my brain at home while going to watch a supposedly scary movies. In fact I will not leave my brain at home anymore

I promise to stick to these resolutions for more than a week (even though I never do).

What are your New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment