Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Taraji's 9 Guilty Pleasures

I just love Taraji P. Henson and guess what she loves—food!  Being a constant on diet off diet freak i found this interesting...
Taraji told StyleBistro that she only works out so she can eat all the stuff she loves! She says,


 I don't really diet because I love food too much...I like to enjoy eating so I work out to eat, I guess
Her 9 Guilty Pleasures...So...what are your Guilty pleasures?
CheeseCake


Everything in moderation. If I'm working out a lot, then I can have the cheesecake. But if I'm not working out, then I cut out the bread and the carbs and I just stick to protein and vegetables.
More below


Cheetos
Forget Pringles, it's Cheetos that you can't stop eating once you pop open a bag! The savory snack comes in multiple forms, including the ridiculously addicting spicy kind, but there's nothing better than the original.
Krispy Kreme Donuts
These sweet treats are an American classic 
Mac n Cheese
America is passionate about mac & cheese. It doesn't matter if it's instant from a box or made with the fanciest cheese in the world. Whatever form it takes, it's good old-fashioned comfort food.
Red Velvet Cake
What is it about red velvet that drives people crazy? It's essentially a vanilla cake with too much red food coloring. But darn, it does taste really, really good. Especially with the cream cheese frosting. Ok, bye, off to get a slice.


Peach Cobler Ala Mode 
You're my one true love peach cobbler. Muwah!
Imagine a classic peach cobbler with a flaky crust and hint of sweet cinnamon. Think of it warm, fresh out of the oven and topped with a scoop of rich, luscious French vanilla ice cream. Hungry yet?

Gummy Bears
who says gummy bears are for kids? No way! They're a totally acceptable snack for adults. In fact, we should take them away from the kids because they need to eat their veggies and grow big and strong anyway. We're done growing. Yes, it's the perfect plan, more gummies for us!
Oreos and Milk
Do you know why Oreo commercials always show people dunking them in milk? Because it is, by far, the best way to eat them. In fact, it's almost sacrilegious not to eat them like that. The Oreo gods will strike you down. Unless you're lactose intolerant. In which case you get a pass.
Fully Loaded Baked Potatoes..
Nothing gets between me and my fully loaded baked potato. Nothing.
Whoever came up with the fully loaded baked potato is a genius. It's the perfect combo of potato, bacon, sour cream and butter. Who cares if it's over 500 calories. As far as we're concerned it's a vegetable!


No comments:

Post a Comment