Monday, March 28, 2011

Africa's First PlayBoy

Remember this?

Well Its Here...
So South Africa got Africa's First Playboy issue.. not something I would cheer on really, infact not at all, i dont support playboy coz i believe it objectifies women.....but theres been alot of talk on it and well, i hadnt been paying much attention since well, its playboy..is there a woman out there who reads playboy?..anyway...Here we go again with White washed South African Magazines, Call  me dumb but i sort of thought Africa's First Playboy Magazine cover to be of a... u know... 'Black Woman' Is it bad that i said that?....coz there are alot White Africans no shade...but well... Its just...its the first African Playboy, u expect something different...and then this...
Blogger  Mika Stefanoshared in his post Playboy South Africa, How Wack: "I found it weird that South Africa would launch Playboy SA and not have an African woman on the cover … I’m not saying Tracy is not African, all I’m saying is, I am sure they could have found a black model to grace the first issue of Playboy SA ... its a nice cover, but I dont see anything that makes it any different to Playboy USA or Playboy anywhere else?"
Ps Tracy Mcgregor is stunning though...
By the way..do not expect me to post more 'Playboy covers'...this one just caused a wild controversy in SA thats all
I had no idea Playboy was expanding to South Africa anyway.. O_0
Check out the launch party below, i think im still sort of  O_O..


Heres what Tracy McGregor had to say...

Credits: mikastefano.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment