Monday, March 21, 2011

Mimi Ni Kisura Najitambua

I love the whole essence of 'Kisura' with TWENTY five in the two-month scouting in 12 Mainland regions that involved 1,000 aspirants.
Hosted by Vanessa Mdee...
 I just love the outfits! And Vanny  look nice!




The Lovely judges...
Shaa was there she rocked the house...Damn i love what she's wearing.....
Hawa ni Visura Wanajitambua..damn i love that line.. Mimi ni kisura Najitambua... I'll be saying that alot from now on
More images after the cut








Its a Tanzanian Modelling Show that helps women to be confident and self independent of themselves.Kisura Wa Tanzania , This year it started on the 30th January,with girls from all over Tanzania who are then glamored in a sort of boot camp... Self acceptance, pride in one own's skin...I love the show, I wish i could watch it online though I've only watched it once or twice... This years Winner is..

  Middle Lethina Christopher (winner) 2nd was Neema Kilango Right, 3rd was Flavviana Mkungwa  Left

No comments:

Post a Comment