Friday, March 18, 2011

I Sing of A Well

Ghanian Film maker Leila with Actress Omotola
Proud of Leila Djansi for winning the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Los Angeles 2011 Pan African Festival Choice Prize for I Sing of A Well at the 19th Annual Pan African Film Festival held in Los Angeles. Cant wait to watch this movie... The trailer made me tremble a bit...
                                
                                I Sing of a Well - Official Trailer from filmmaker on Vimeo.

 “I am so very honored to receive this prize, which I accept not only for me, but for producer Akofa Ejeani Asiedu, cast, and crew ... Making this film was a team effort, as it always is, and I am so glad I worked with a team that helped me turn my words on paper into an enjoyable film. I am so appreciative to BAFTA Los Angeles and PAFF.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment