Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A day in Breezy's Life

As you know,the whole Good morning America Incident where they asked him about the whole Rihanna Incident  and Chris Got mad and he tweeted  “I’m so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie Sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t.”
I just dont think its fair that its been two years and the guy has done his time and people are still  gonna bring that up, it happened, he paid for it, he learned a lesson.. I think they should leave Ndanda Kossovo Chris Brown alone but on another note, his reaction was that of just an ordinary person who gets angry at the mention of some things, was it childish? Maybe, But arent we all sometimes?
Well he was supposed to be promoting his new album, F.A.M.E.until they brought up the Rihanna incident.

Chris tried his best to redirect questions about the incident saying, “I think I’m past that in my life and I think today’s the album day, so that’s what I’m focusing on….This album is what I want [people] to talk about and not the kind of stuff that happened two years ago.”
It was reported he was soo mad that he broke a window in his dressing room
was later seen shirtless waiting for his car
then with Girlfriend Karrueche Tran at SoHo to view some art at the Opera Gallery…
Lunch at Chin Chin
Basketball at Cage on West 4th Street, steaming off some anger..Ahhh.. a day in the life of Ndanda Chris Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment