Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Poetry:She said To Me

She Said to Me 
By Daniel Sepetu


She said to me: If I surrender my feelings will you un-cuff my emotions and let me be happy like a freeman?
Will i live the opposite of a truth just to look as sweet as a candy man?
Or I Will leave with my truth just to be free like Morgan and em?
Tell me what path to follow cause I don't know which way to go like I have option of three ways,
Should I follow the rough road or hit the gas and go the freeway.


She said to me; Look the years we've spent together, sadness surpassed happy moments,
The seasons and through different weather, you never observed but u stomped on me like a doormat,
You mistreated me, lied and cheated on me,
I swallowed the pain cause love overshadowed the hate on me,
She said to me; 65% arguments, 25% sleepless nights and the rest just sex,
How do you expect woman to feel blessed while you bringing stress,
With late calls and creepy texts and when I wanted intimacy all I got was a sleepy face.

She said to me; what kinda man are you? What else a woman should do to you?
I gave you my all, but you don't even extend your hand now that am about to fall,
I don't depend you for my happiness but I won't defend you for your cowardness,
I don't worth even being with you and I can't say I wasted time the time we spent together,
But I wish I would have spent it with someone better.
@dannytheson 

No comments:

Post a Comment