Saturday, March 26, 2011

Convocation

I never share anything personal on my world, isnt that odd? considering I call it 'my little world'
So My sister Got her First Degree today, Mighty proud...Yes...the family lawyer...We're being extra nice in hope she wont charge us extra for her services in the near future...
 I just had to steal the hat.... I had to
 We passed by the zoo before grabbing lunch coz 'a special stubborn someone' wanted to see a Tiger ..Ahem ahem..'Me' and the zoo is like right next to college so why not...
My Brother n My Sister....Everyone was looking at her like she dressed up like that, with pearls, to come to the zoo?.. lol ...anyway no questions asked Graduation girl...
Meee, (zoo moments)
..Downside,all the tigers were asleep,isnt that odd! Yes, All of them!....believe me now when i say i have bad blood..

I got close to a leopard though and I thought he was gonna wake up so i could get a quick flick and the thing just rolled over and waged its tail...Really?...this back shot was actually the best shot

No comments:

Post a Comment