Thursday, January 20, 2011

Scarlet Johanson Ad Campaign For Moet and Chandon

I just love Scarlett Johansson, Chic classy elegante....she's my style idol and she is  the face of the new campaign for champagne makers Moet & Chandon.Moët & Chandon President & CEO Daniel Lalonde said: ‘Moët & Chandon, the most loved champagne since 1743, is a universal symbol of joie de vivre and success…this new campaign highlights a return to the immutable elegance and glamour that are inherent to both Moët and Scarlett.”
Dont you just love Scarlet?....All of a sudden I want a sip of that Champagne...weird effect huh..They could just go ahead and put her picture on the bottle, I betcha sales volumes would go up the roof....I dunno I'd buy it too Guess...for the guys at the bar....and maybe me

No comments:

Post a Comment