Friday, January 21, 2011

Diddy on The Source Feb 2011 Issue

I've been told I dont do alot of Male covers except for Sweater Guy on FAB so heres another one,Diddy on The Source February Issue.
The Mag caught up with the Hip-Hop Mogul while vacationing in St. Barts and “discusses the challenge and responsibility of being unequivocally one of the most influential African-Americans on Earth” (coughs) 
 He also discusses his drive to win, his Dirty Money “pelvic” music as well as his definition of “Black Power.”
But this was interesting


Source: “What’s your assessment of President Obama thus far?”
Diddy: “I love the president like most of us. I just want the president to do better. There’s a difference between us voting for somebody and us believing in somebody. He’s the person that we believed in so I pray night and day that he understands how God ordained his presidency. I feel there was a promise made to God to look after people that was less fortunate, and [many] of those people are African-American…”

No comments:

Post a Comment