Friday, January 21, 2011

iLike: Ashley Madekwe Style File

Love her sense of style....Too Glamorous
English Actress and Fashion BLogger Ashley told Vogue..
Feathers!!
I express all my love for fashion in my blog and spend most of the day to read the other fashion bloggers. For me, fashion is fun, fun as it was my debut.
I believe in my choices as to see clearly my fashion personality. I have a disengaged attitude when it comes to choosing a particular style. I am not loyal to a single look. I'm tired so easily is because I have no 'must' , depends on my mood.


Quick Facts on Ashley Madekwe:
  • She’s dating fellow actor Iddo Goldberg.
  • She’s flamenco and period dancer.
  • She has a cat named Oscar.
  • She’s best known for her role on Secret Diary of A Call Girl.
  • She’s a Igbo NigerianBritish actress.
  • She has a must-see/must-read blogs, Ring My Bell & Shop Ring My Bell.
She’s from London, England where she obtained a GCSE in Drama and BTec from BRIT School of Performing Arts.
 Some Of my Fave Looks From Ring My Bell
Fashion Take notes...
 socks with heels always rock, and you can never go wrong with black
If you're gonna wear something super tight for bottoms try something super loose for tops, works magically
Theres no such thing as too much Animal print + Animal Print is never over.
Throw a Blazer on Any outfit, It will work....trust me
Blue Grey Red,  Mash of colors,plus animal print is like the new black, goes with just about anything
Turbans!!!
Pointed heels, statement necklaces...yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment