Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do You Believe in Soulmates?

Sometimes I wonder Is there such thing as a soulmate?
Honestly speaking, I dont, believe in soulmates...I think sometimes we all walk through life trying to convince ourselves that somewhere out there the whole future is written, its not, sure some gaps are filled but thats about it, we walk around like something is supposed to happen, that special someone will find me if we were written in the stars, I think this is all fairytale thinking.,,,Too Cliche...I think We cant expect higher forces to live life for us, to write out and spell out everything thats supposed to happen and how everyone ends up.. it diminishes the whole task of living, and staying alive and learning, dont you think? I hate those people claim they can read the future and proceed to tell it, Whats the whole magic of life then? The same with love, Soulmates... Though in my religion, Christian teachings clearly show Adam and Eve as the first soulmates created and there is  a biblical verse that goes something like this. "Before I formed thee I knew thee and ordain thee to be..." What the verse tells us is that before you were born, your creator knew you. He knew your need for a mate and ordained you and another person to be soul mates..... So why don't I believe in it, Maybe they do, I just dont believe that they find you hanging around at the corner eating gum....oh doesnt mean you'll wait around all year and he'll show up out of the blue like Ta-Da!! If there are soulmates...well Goodluck finding yours... Heres a Soulmate story that gave me something to talk and think about....ps... I'm also not a believer of Online dating...though well..starting to change my mind...maybe...

So Do you believe in soulmates or Do you need to hear another soulmate story?



No comments:

Post a Comment