Thursday, January 20, 2011

Charlamagne Gives Drake a Piece of His Mind

I didnt even know who this guy was until I listened to this interview, Apparently He is some Radio Show host who just loves making fun of Drake, And Drake who is recently in London made a statement or two about him on a radio interview and...  Charlamagne tha God  Decided to respond. This was funny as hell...Okay I love Drake and I personally just think he's one of those sensitive Guys out there...who says all rappers gotta be Gangsta? Or a mild imitation of a cross between 50 cent and DMX with spring of Kanye West...come on now..
So he's a little sensitive, Big deal

Thumb with eyebrows....lmao

didnt knwo he was a Manchester fan
Anyway,SoulCulture caught up with Drake during his UK excursion for their new feature “My Favorite Verse.” Sherbert reveals that his verse from “The Calm” from his So Far Gone mixtape is his favorite verse due to the circumstances he was involved in family wise...I love the whole album So Far Gone...He's a good rapper, dunno why so many people wanna shots at em..

No comments:

Post a Comment