Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Children Modelling on Vogue Paris



Lea, Prune and Thylane played dress up in their ‘mothers’ closet‘ in a layout for the December – January issue of VOGUE Paris.
Okay To be honest, Is there a really a little girl who never tried out her mothers clothes put on her lipstick, put on a wig, shoes and stood in the mirror for hours adoring themselves, turning their mothers pearls and adorned with jewelry...if you didnt, you missed out...well..I did..more than once actually...Really boosted my self esteem come to think of it. Sometimes I was unlucky and My mom would find me, scold me and I'd be in major trouble, banned from the master bedroom , walking in it or standing anywhere close to 200 metres from it...unless of course somebody needed her Glasses on the dressing table or her purse ..Ahhhh...Childhood...
I dont think this has anything to do with sexualizing kids....Though i think It would have helped if they smiled and acted more like Children than Grown up models so as one may know they were not trying to make them look like something esle.....wouldnt it look so much more normaler (its not a word) if they posed as Children
Though Some people may look at it as ..Oh look, rich children sitting around looking bored wearing jewelery that costs more than 3 months rent.Next..
See More Photos Below









No comments:

Post a Comment