Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oprah Re-unites with her Half sister

So How would you feel if you wake up  one morning, you get a call and you're sort of related to Oprah, well she's your half sister...Egad, I'd scream my lungs out... Well this woman, Patricia who's Oprah's half sister kept this secret to herself for years, no publicity stunts no selling the story....I'd sing like a canary, Im Oprah's sister B***h, get to know me,lols..... But thats genuine family right there, she didnt want to hurt Big O.
Oprah's Mother gave out her child (Oprah's half sister) in 1963 when Oprah was 9 years old and living with her father in Nashville.
Oprah says
I had no idea that my mother had given up a baby in 1963. I was 9 years old at the time, living with my father in Nashville, and didn’t even know my mother was pregnant … So imagine my shock just a few months ago. It was the end of October, right before Thanksgiving, [when] I found out that I have another sister living just 90 minutes away in Milwaukee. What’s even more unbelievable is that she has the same name as my first sister who passed away, Patricia.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment