Sunday, January 23, 2011

Making the Video: Asa

ASa's new album is just hot, The album artwork for her the song  Why Cant We  from the Album Beautiful imperfection..
Plus ...This vid one looks really colorful..

She is so far my favorite African singer, her voice,tunes are rather soulful and moving...someone I could listen to anyday on and on in my ears and not get tired of ...Behind the scene shots of Why cant we Video..I love the song and I cant wait to see the video
She says ‘I wanted to create something that would make people feel uplifted’


Featuring impeccable guitars, laced with strong horns and beautiful harmonies, Asa’s new song blends folk and reggae tones with her unique solar voice.Two months after being released over 25 countries ‘Beautiful Imperfection’ has been certified Gold  as the Nigerian songstress is about to kick off an extended tour this early February in Europe, Australia and Japan. After selling out 2 shows in Bataclan Paris this March, an additional date at Zenith de Paris on 19 oct 2011 has been added....Listen to the Acoustic on the Video below

Lemme take u back to my second fave song on the album

No comments:

Post a Comment