Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remember Melody?


Yes Melody Thornton From the Pussycat dolls,(former now) working the wild west 60's photoshoot in the california desert..I heard she's currently recording her solo album..its about time, Pussycat dolls never did these girls no good, they all looked backup singers or dancers except Nicole who always took the light.

 The girl cant hold a gun( not that i can do any better muhhahha!!) but she sure can strike a pose


she has new blog too..check it out here
And she's funny too, she posted this photo saying Two of my favorites in fashion and music can you guess which one is my new boyfriend..
I know it was joke but i sure wanna answer this question so here goes, since Kanye got his eyes all on Selita

I'm guessing its poor ol Karl...I  mean rich ol Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment