Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nicole Wants to be Mrs. Hamilton

Nicole told NOW Magazine that she's thinking babies and is ready to be a mom, how cute...

 "I'm really traditional -- I'd want to be married before we have kids and that's something we'll hopefully be doing soon. Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mom and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody."
"He organized a weekend to Paris a couple of years ago. We walked around holding hands and had candlelit dinners. It's probably kind of sickly if you were looking at us but it was so romantic."
According to Nicole, Lewis is so smitten with her he often travels across the globe after a race to see her for just one night.
 "He's really sweet -- he'll fly halfway across the world to see me perform for just one night, then fly back again to where he needs to be."
I guess this is supposed to be giving Lewis that 'Put a freakin Ring on my finger' push  though i was hoping it doesnt happen before i meet him, see Every night i secretly pray that i meet Lewis,bump into him somewhere (i dunno in Monaco or something)....my fave Formula 1 world champ, smite him, bewitch him to forget Nicole and we Happily ever after....
heeey...why are u laughing? I am completely serious!
But lets look at the odds, what are my chances?
Nics
I dont stand chance...Damn! Well...He could change his mind tho...take a second look....no no i dont think so... too bad for me...(sits quietly)
but he's not all thaaat!....
Actually he is...I just, i i cant score on this one..long sigh
ps.. this a very old pic but i jis found and well in all my formula one obsessive days i never beamed down at these f1 Champs to notice...
Miguu ya supu!!!!! both Adrian Sutil and Lewis Have Chicken soup feet lol

No comments:

Post a Comment