Saturday, September 25, 2010

FTV International Party Ally Remtullah Showcase

Model Rihama Burhan with Designer Ally Remtullah as she showcases THE F-VODKA drink at RUNWAY LOUNGE Dar es Salaam..which hosted the fabulous FASHION TV PARTY inclusive with a fashion Show from designer ALLY REMTULLAH.
 I used yap about how i love his stuff and all, this guy's designs got my gum stuck in my throat choking from how many 'I want thats' i said...



Now my Fave piece...
Work it Rihama!


The rest of the pieces were greatly mix-mash coordinated, incredible






A Few Attendees of the glam fashion event ...


                            The models with some Attendees


Madame Rita!..That Dress!!! I'm glad she has that hair back, I almost hunted her down when she cut all her hair off..like why? And is that Blonde Streaks I See in Model Fideline's hair?



i call them the 'Wespeakfashion' people
But in this case..'IspeakAllyRemtullah' ! props!

No comments:

Post a Comment