Saturday, September 25, 2010

Black Sunday Premiere

Now I was never a big fan of Tanzanian Movies one bit , something to do with story lines and the film quality and some actors being ridiculous(I'm just being honest) but someone once told me, it took Hollywood 100 years to get where it is and it took Bollywood 70 years to be considered at that point in the movie industry, so its fair to say we have a long way to go. I started watching them not too long ago, and there are some talented actors and actresses with a few misses here and there but they're okay, and i gotta say Bongo movies  entertain me! This new movie Black Sunday caught my eye coz I'm hearing its the 1st Tanzanian Movie to be Released in Theatre....Oh.. Is that so?
By PiliPili Entertainment Company Which I've heard is popular for Films, Commercials, T.V Series, Reality Shows, Corporate AV, Documentaries.  
Pics of the premiere on 23rd August
The Entrance of  Director Mr Sameer Srivastava and his wife Sajni Srivastava with the Stars of the Movie in the Limousine  ..Lights! Camera!!

Looks like the Premiere night was hectic


the guest of Honor was Miraj Kikwete
I dont know many Tanzanian actresses by name but i know Sylvia Shally, she's really pretty and I've seen a couple of her movies, talented as well, anyway..she looked nice!!



Vincent Kigosi and Steven Kanumba
Kigosi and Kanumba (the two inbetween) They call themselves 'The great' and 'The Greatest' , so its Kanumba the Great and Ray the Greatest. They are the great ones...mmhh
Zamaradi and her popcorn lol
                  Really? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment