Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Miss Tanzania Fashion Scene!

All Photos Included are from 8020fashions.blogspsot.com
Miss Tanzania is pretty much a  great big deal for all the Iamafashionaddict/Fashionistas in Dar es Salaam. Its Dress up and take aprety picture day and i gotta say, girls were looking flyish! Though i wish i saw more men on the scene as well.. Some of my fave dressed, my picks were..
Doing a little fashion analysis and my fave picks..
Fashion Anlaysis!

I loved 1. her choice of shoe wit the blue, just did the outfit good, well coordinated. 2, the pumps and the Animal print dress just did it for me! 3 just had me from head to toe, the shoes, well fitted Attire, gold neck chain and the flower topper! 4's Yellow was something i didn't see on anyone else that night
coz so many people wore black that it deemed the night!


123 ladies looked Dashin, there was a lot of Blue, i loved 1 most especially!! and Jacqueline's shoes Zebra printed were a classic, 6's pussycat tie caught my eye!
But all in all, The best dressed of the night concluded must be
Her Jumpsuit just went for it, no massive Jewelry since the metallic shade and studded pumps and Belt had all the 'Shine Effect' needed to make one look!
There was a lot of Black on Bongo's Red carpet that night! 1 had the most classic dress there! 3 also carried the dress pretty elegantly, no Jewelry to take attention off the dress. 2's Animal print corset was well played too.. but it was 4's ruffle top that impressed me the most! I didn't see much men on the Red Carpet or maybe they didn't want to take pictures but when i was casual number 6, it was an uplift!
one of the few men i saw on scene, very casual, very fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment