Monday, September 27, 2010

Kim Kardashian gets a Major Search at LAX

I have addicted to the Kardashians, most of my friends were and i used to find them strange like how? Coz I'm not a fan of celebrity reality shows until i started watching, then i couldnt stop!My fave Kardashian Chicka Kimmie got held up at the LAX.
I guess security, like me, couldnt believe that all that cleavage and spongy behind was all hers, like..woman u hiding something back there? Weapons of Mass Destruction  maybe?

But unlike Paris Hilton who gets caught with Marijuana in almost every airport, Kimmie had nothing on her..so ur probly wondering what the big story is ...
the big story is...
Why oh Why did she wear this bra?

Really Miss Kardashian?...
but I can I say I totally understand, unexpected things happen when ur not wearing the right bra and didnt expect it..

No comments:

Post a Comment