Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jay Z & Warren Buffet Covers Forbes

You think this is something? This guys on Guinness world book as well! ill hit y'all up when i get the thumbnail...
Well i loved how he answered all his questions, he sure sounds like a well learned man.. cant put the full interview but just the best question and reply...
SF: Jay, you're just beginning to look at charities. You have the Shawn Carter Scholarship Fund. Where do you see it going?
JZ: The reason I've focused on that is because such a small thing changed my life, right? A sixth-grade teacher said, "You know what, you're kind of smart." And I believed her. I said, "I'm smart, right?"
So she gave me that sort of opportunity. She sparked that idea in my mind. So that's why my first thing is a scholarship fund, because there are a ton of very intelligent kids coming out of these urban areas who can make it all the way if given the opportunity. It's a challenge that I gave to my mom. And my mom is so involved with it. She gets on the bus, and she takes these kids to their interview with colleges. And now we're starting to see kids graduate from college, and I'm getting that sort of feeling when it's real, you know. I'm not just sitting home, writing a check to make myself feel good. It's something I really want to do, and I'm into it and excited about it.
To watch or read full interview go to source

No comments:

Post a Comment