Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lady Gaga...3 more days and I'm no longer bloggin about her!

Lady Gaga. Today's item: She passed through LAX the other day, flying out after that weekend MTV awards show, I gather wearing sunglasses, a bikini, torn fishnet tights, a necklace, and not much else. She was also toting handcuffs and a chain.

 No problem Transportation Security Administration officials told People mag. She was deemed not to be a threat to aviation security. Rili? and I am? A little innocent girl, i pose a threat, but a grown crazy woman who wears a Bikini to the airport doesn't?
I try walking through the airport with hair spray they almost put me in questioning, its hairspray!!Talk about the Important Persons Act! You try boarding a plane with that kind of hardware and you'd be in jail in a before u even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment