Friday, July 30, 2010

TRes Chic! Les Paillettes!!

Now I know paillettes are just sequins by a fancier name, but I'm still a sucker. Not that I'm not entranced when they're called plain old sequins. I guess there is a bit of the magpie in me (right now I am currently trying to resist sequined Chuck Taylors and a sequined hoodie... Must. Hold. Out.)
I have to own up to being a bit "sold" by the feeling conjured by the word "paillettes". Of course the material is magical with their shiny candy colors. The style of the shoes and bag are not that unique but I've always liked a classic shape done in unique ways.
sequins and paillettes are back in a big way with starring roles in everything from glitzy gold coats to bespangled bags.I remember the times when paillettes were a fashion crime but i guess this  is a new era coz they're all over the runway!


I do rili love glitter so the use of Pailletes in design, genius!
Opt for their tops

Dresses
Shoes!
Bags and Clutches
ps..Glitter lips too!
                                                               and nails too ladies!


paillettes area a glamorous fashion trend and Based on a fashion predictions,paillettes will continue to thrive since fashionista experts are predicting a major glam movemets!
Fashion designer, Roberto Cavalli, has used these shimmer producing accents for his fabulous rockglam designs. Many more designers incorporate into their designs for that extra glitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment