Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Twitter Proposal? Seriously Qwanell?


If Quanell hadnt talked to Dawn about the proposal and it popped up as a total surprise when he proposed on twitter, Damnit, its jis  the cheapest unplanned proposal of all time! I've heard of people hooking up and breaking up on social networks (something that av never tried, honest!) but proposing? Yeah its cute that he wants the world to know his love for her and yatta yatta but Heck no....Gademit if you're gonna propose you're gonna have to go down on one knee, on a romantic venue...(take note) expensive champagne in expensive bottles, diamond ring and evthang....not on a social network!  But its all good as long as they're both happy, it takes alotta nuts to propose on twitter if u know wat i mean...wat if she says no ..via twitter...he bet he dint think o that...  Anyway what matters is they're happy

 Dawn spoke about the proposal via twitter saying
“He talked about it to me but I didn’t know he was gonna do that. I feel that’s between him and I but I’m happy that he’s happy with me and that’s all I’ll say about that,” Richard tells Vibe. “You guys will know soon enough. Right now, I think Qwanell is such a loving person that he just wants to tell the world all the time what goes on between me and him and that was a surprise to me and I love him for that. But I’m more of a private person. You guys will find out when it’s time. I do love him and I do think he’s my soulmate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment