Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nigerian Couple Give birth to White Baby

Two British Nigerian parents gave birth to a white baby, And i aint kidding,white kid, blond hair, blue eyes.Newborn Nmachi,(meaning “Beauty of God” in the Nigerian couple’s homeland) has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history.
Scientists claim Pale genes skipping generations before cropping up again could have explained the baby’s appearance.
 It has been confirmed that Nmachi Ihegboro is NOT an albino as most of Genetic experts had thought.The Father claims— “I’m sure she’s my kid … I just don’t know why she’s BLONDE.”…*crickets*
As the baby’s older brother and sister – both black – crowded round the “little miracle” at their home in South London,

 Ben declared: “Of course she’s mine.” I dunno brother,i never heard of things like this happening...somebodys being duped here...
Ben also stressed: “My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn’t been, the baby still wouldn’t look like that.“We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages – not saying anything.” I'd be shocked too if i gave birth to a white baby..can we blame this one on globalization or just lucky genes? Either way, its not like its sooo unbelievable, this woman should be mighty thankful she gave birth to a baby, I've seen women give birth to snakes, creatures and bottles ( Kanyeshrug) okay..i haven't actually witnessed these things happening.. but I heard..I heard of those weird births...But this one is a blessing...mmmhh lakini huyo mtoto angezaliwa to Tanzanian Parents...sijui....mwanamke angejieleza...
Its not that I dont believe in these 'Birth Miracle' things ila if this woman gave birth to the white baby while she was in no-whites available land,i wud be shocked...but how are we to know for sure if she did slip and slide and pay off all the DNA tests...im jis saying,( all smiles y'all) Mister Father of the white baby here is being greatly undenial ...on the other hand, I wish this true Miracle would have happened to me... I'd like this one in a million chance to happen to me, except i want a Japanese baby, strange things happen in this world, they just never seem to happen to me... If i was this woman, I'd already be doing Reality shows...Magazine shots, stage shows, Broadway... heck I'd write books and direct movies, documentaries about maself  ' The Black Woman with the White Kid' You'd see my name in headlights...blinders! Heck I'd be a Billionaire!!! Okay enough with my dreams..cheerio..

No comments:

Post a Comment