Sunday, July 11, 2010

FACEBOOK LOVE?

okay, i know i am facebook addict but it seems there's a breed of us 'facebook addicts' I mean we're tuned to our computers not that we dont have anything better to do, its just ..it happens and facebook love? no sir! not me ...nada!!! dont bliv in it! but would you? I mean guys and girls say whatever on facebook so basically you have to just take it as social network and nothing else, not too clingy, not too serious, coz i've met a couple of people who are so into finding the 'right status' that its annoying, infact i've attended 'facebook parties' its crazy! And it has become official if you're not on facebook, you're so out. I'm in so many social networks that i think its high time i start socializing a bit further from my computer... we're actually lovers me and my laptop..wen its far...my heart aches! Well Jay Won and Essence had a thing or two about facebook love to say...they cot my eye with their 'facebook love'

No comments:

Post a Comment