Friday, July 23, 2010

iLike:Selita Ebanks


Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks she has become my fashion obsession, ps 10 things you might not kow about her...(in her words) 
Selita :

1. My middle name is Maria Ann
2. I’m from the Cayman Islands
3. My watches are never set
4. My favorite color is Green
5. I love to cook everything!
6. I have over 300 pairs of shoes
7. I loathe sticky lip gloss.
8. My favorite flower are orchids
9. I love to watch ESPN
10. I love to box

must-haves
Never miss an LBD in ur closet, u can match it up with anything and its just perfect.
a Corporate dress that screams 'SExy'!

One shoulder cocktail dress, the color mash says all!

 
a 'to die for' print dress



Selita is an ambassador for Shine on Sierra Leone, an organization which aims to help reduce maternal and infant mortality rates in Sierra Leone, which had been left devastated following the 1991-2001 civil war.She is currently working on constructing a medical centre to provide better healthcare for new and expectant mothers. "When you hear 400,000 women die from pregnancy or childbirth it's almost insane.I want to build a hospital and help rehabilitate the hospitals there."
What I love about Shine on Sierra Leone is their philosophy that future is is not made secure or built by charity but by proactive change.
 Ebanks has launched the Birthright Healthcare Program for SOSL, which is focused on reducing these brutal statistics.

Remember the  $20,000 she won on celebrity apprentice? She  is using the total amount to start a maternal ward that will offer free maternal care and postnatal care.

No comments:

Post a Comment