Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Riri?..Acting?!!



Seems like everyone who sings, thinks they can act; or should i say everyone who thinks they can sing, also thinks they can act..Mind is a powerful creature, makes u believe crazy shit. 
well lets see how well Riri can act, she's thrown herself into the movies and will be starring as the lead female in upcoming action film “Battleship.” And will joined by a cast of  Taylor Kitsch and Alexander Skarsgard. Battleship which is to hit theaters on May 25th 2012......note...lets just hope we live to see this movie, scientists going on and on about 2012 end of the world Miasma got me auctioning off my coin collection .which consists o 183 coins from all over the world btw. 
I'm not even gonna hate and say she's a wanna-be actress, I'm jis gonna sit on my little chair and watch, 2012 is far off anyway, I'll start hating in 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment