Monday, February 28, 2011

When the World Ridicules Gaddafi....



You might find this funny, you might find this annoying and you might some of it 'sad' but Gaddafi has become a humor sensation in everywhere around the world but Libya....

As much as I'd like to laugh...I just couldn't... A mass murderer trying by all means to stay in power killing thousands of people who he has disappointed, and  15 troops who disagreed to abide by him...I just  couldn't laugh, and I'm usually open to humor...but wait..
Charlie Brooker's amusing routine about Gaddafi from 10 O'Clock Live was funny though, Gaddafi did blame an awful lot of people for the uprising but himself... This might be funny elsewhere but in Libya its 'Real' where people are being murdered in the streets and the fight goes on...yes it might be funny in England on their Tvs and shows,but  nowhere else...

comedians make comedy out of anything right?....Thats why they're just comedians..my laugh 'ha ha ha'
*Depressed Nigerian Grandmother at a wedding* I cant...maybe i laughed a little...damn comedians

No comments:

Post a Comment