Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moschino Fall 2011 Milan Fashion Week



This collection struck me like lightening, As I watched breathlessly wishing to afford all those pieces (on TV) I thought to myself, how super fabulous is this?....Its womenswear like we've never seen before, with a touch of masculinity which never hurt a fly, I always say this, Women look perfect with a sprinkle of a masculine touch to their attire..Brilliant idea!....Yes, the girly girly flowers and colours are cute for summer and spring but this masculine touch makes you look bold and powerful, I Love it! Moschino has done it again!
Behold.... its a menswear inspired look to it with double breasted jackets , riding pants, top hats(which i might go out t get one right now), neck and waistlines with ruffles for a feminine flair....
























No comments:

Post a Comment