Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Katy Perry For US Elle

I loved everything about this cover, What can I say, the colors call out to you..anyway its ELLE..Do their covers ever dissapoint?..

purple, gold, green, blue..with red lipstick, 4 years ago...I would've been like.. NO..now its well..colorfully fashionable? Wadya think?


Katy Perry on how to keep balance between love life and career: “I think you can have it all. You just have to work really hard, because great things don’t come easily. Everyone’s been told that marriage is hard work, and it is: You have to make time for the things you love.”
Katy Perry on how her relationship with husband Russel Brand could work: “Everything clicked really fast. We kind of instantly got past all the surfacey stuff. And ever since then, there hasn’t been a dull moment. […] We both needed balance, and we give that to each other. It wasn’t about me taming him, which is what everyone always says – it was about timing.”
Katy Perry on the ultimatum she gave herself: “I had two cars repossessed, and I was writing bad checks, but I gave myself a timeline. I thought, Okay, if I don’t make it by 25, I’m just going to get married and pop out some babies and do some crafts.”
Katy Perry on problems with her figure at the younger age: “I was shaped like a square at one time. I was! I’m generally around 130 pounds, which is totally fine for me. But when I was a kid, I was the same height and weighed more like 145. And I had enormous boobs that I didn’t know what to do with, so I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-ass straps! I got made fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder…and all I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. Little did I know…that these things would come in handy someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment