Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Poetry work : Hope God Sees

I Would love to share my work today since I've been asked so many times about these poems i write that i always talk about so here goes, one of my favorite pieces



 HOPE GOD SEES
 Since I am infamous, insignificant and discrete
There is no show...no show for me
When I walk past
The moment doesn’t cease, it lasts
So  when I do whatever is so holly I do for me
And I never do it for TV
I do it wholly and hope God sees
Wherever he is or wherever he might go
If he decides I’m good only he may know
As of me, little being..what authority have I?
To spring and be known
But to die and be gone
Is a common thing to me
As a forest is a common thing to thee
Thee masters of the wilderness
And wilderness that lives in me
I forever set it free
But since infamous, insignificant and discrete
I never do it for TV
I just do it and Hope God sees
And sometimes in the future think of me
When I’m  alive on the wrong side
And with me, my conscious fails to abide
that the thousand stars in the sky laugh hard to see
the doings of this little being…
Oh god...I hope you see
 ….Remember me.


No comments:

Post a Comment