Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fashion eye

 A few things that caught my eye over the pas few days

It’s Not For Dracula Anymore,No I'm not kidding, the cape is back, after a long hiatus. The cape in a variety of forms will be big this 2010 fashion season with top name designers creating their own unique spin on the cape. Many styles and options, including, mini capelets to long cloaks and full capes.

The cape..

Ruffles & Bows

 A blast to the past with this season in fashion promising bow blouses, lots of ruffles, tailored looks, especially waistcoats, brooches and jodhpurs.

 Etsy Flutter Collar Scarf

ultimately the best scarf out there! with a nice blouse you're off, who needs jewels on thatneck when you got this!

Ruffle front button skirt


I'm not much of a skirt personal,lets sya heads on I'm a pants person....but with a skirt like this I'd go for it!

Chiffon!


Okay I'm a fool for chiffon dresses! a fool i tell ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment