Saturday, May 29, 2010

50 cent's drastic weight loss

 50 Cent dropped 54 pounds in just nine weeks in order to play a football player diagnosed with cancer in the new movie Things Fall Apart, In the movie 50 Cent plays a football player diagnosed with Cancer,and I have to admit he doesn't even look like himself at all! He had to cut down drastically on his food intake and undertake a gruelling exercise routine to drop the weight.Shocking pictures posted on his website were captioned with the details of his weight loss. Which i gladly copied, whenever I need them, if it worked for 50..hey..why not give it  a try.

"He dropped from 214 pounds to an astonishing 160 with a liquid diet and three-hour-a-day treadmill walks for nine weeks."

However 50 insists (on his website)  he's putting on weight again after finishing filming and embarking on a tour. He said: “I’m starving. I’ve been eating. I’ll be back in shape in no time.” Well 50 we cant wait, I lost 10 bucks betting on if that was 50 or not..and i lost...it just didn't look like 50!

for one second there I was like, who the heck is this skinny 50 cent look-a-like trying to pull a fast one on us  and Ka-boom 50 confirms the skinny look-a-like is actually him! The horror!

That head , the face...its hurting my eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment