Monday, May 3, 2010

4th Annual DKMS Linked Against Leukemia Gala

The 4th annual dkms linked against Leukemia Gala..Gurl, I aint aint hating on nobody but its 2010 and you gotta look good!!
 okay Vera Wang, I know  your busy designing wedding gowns all that Jazz..but this? Really??

 Estelle, I want to slap you, what is that thing???? okay,  the dress acceptable to take it easy on you but where'd you steal those shoes from? gurl noooo?? thats no way to go!! and the clutch gurl , throw it away...please!! it clashes on the outfit.


 Awww how cute, Solange isnt looking weird today!! thats my girl!!

Kylie Minogue and Solange
I love Kylie she's gorgeous...

Antonio L.A. Reid and wife Erica



 Eva Mendez Is the typa of woman who makes you feel bad about your body without pointing it out or saying a word, just on look at her and you start looking at your butt, touching yourself, checking if your hairs good.


Check out  Miz Halle Berry, who is currently single yet again...men are starting to hold their breath, women are starting to get mad like...'this bish doing it on purpose jis so our men can look at her'...lols
Le beautefale..excuse my ridiculous french....i said this once I'll say it again, took french classes since I was in 4th grade, sad me, i can only say 'hello' 'goodbye'..and eff you..

       
                                                                                    


Halle Berry, its women like this that make us look in the mirror and say God why...? why this face? why? why not me?

No comments:

Post a Comment