Friday, May 14, 2010

Hijab Haute Couture


Fashion is a global celebration, there should be no limits, that's my view...Watching Hijab Dubai Fashion week changed my perspective of fashion, you have to have style to adopt a good fashion sense and the designers that i saw had great fashion sense, trust me...The hijab styles that rocked my world and made me want to buy one, mmhh...i otta to get one! The things that are branded as 'fashion trends' are so westernized, and we're living a in a total different world where all those rules cant be fully applied without at least 10 eyebrow raises and stare here and there....so today..i start with ..the middle east...Hijab high fashion

check out Pakistani Fashion week, cheered me up the most, truthfully, fashion is what you make it..
I love the shades and the last 2 are incredible pieces.. and I must admit, watching fashion shows from the Middle East taught me a lot, like for one, you dont have to show alot ot skin to be sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment