Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whitney Houstan Hospitalized

Whitney Houstan has been admitted to a hospital in Parsi due to throat and nose infection.She had already postponed the first date of her European tour because of an respiratory infection.Her first UK in Manchester on Thursday has also been postponed.
The news agency source said she was being treated for a swelling of the mucus membranes in the nose and pharynx.



Houston, one of the world's most successful music artists - who has sold more than 170 million records, has been dogged by ill-health as she attempts a major comeback. Somebody eeds tot ell grandma here that she  herself  is not biologcally ready for her comeback. Ater teh Australian Tour, I dont  know, I dont think I'm ready fro it too. If i use teh word bad, i would be mis-using the word..ladies and gentlemen it was ugly!!
I'm waitng patienlt for her to recover form both, the comeback and the throat and noce infection, she used to be my favorite singer, my sister would play her tunes 'Everywoman' on the radio and I would jump ! I hope she can really bring it after the recovery.










Yup these are the old times, when I was crazy about her songs. This woman gotta cleaned up nice for a successive comeback from this...
thats right, drugs, they aint pretty....

No comments:

Post a Comment